Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 things that describe me

10 things that describe me

1. I'm like a chicken - i like waking up early in the morning.

2. I'm like water - restless when there is wind (distraction), calm when there's none.

3. I'm like a walking stick - helping people get back on their feet.

4. I'm like an air-con (someone says antartica) - my jokes make people feel 'cold'.

5. I'm like a rubbish bin - i finish up whatever's left on people's plates.

6. I'm like a 32GB pendrive - small but able to eat alot.

7. I'm like a porcupine - my words can sometimes hurt, unintentionally.

8. I'm like a leaky pen - clumsily making a mess when i'm trying to help.

9. I'm like a common rock - down to earth, not aiming to live extravagantly.

10. I'm like a rolling stone on a slope - moving and gathering dirt (experience) in life.

2 comments: